Tether, Bitfinex, Holepunch, Synomym have a really low turnover percentage. Less then 1% per year overall. While we keep hiring.
Our selection process is not just about work skills. It's also about being humble, smart, focused, patient. We don't use hiring agencies for the vast…
— Paolo Ardoino 🍐 (@paoloardoino) September 23, 2023
- Tether: Tether is a type of cryptocurrency known as a stablecoin, which is designed to maintain a stable value by being pegged to a reserve of assets such as fiat currencies.
- Bitfinex: Bitfinex is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to trade a wide variety of digital assets.
- Holepunch: “Holepunch” does not appear to be a recognized cryptocurrency or crypto-related term. It may be a typo or a specific term related to the context of the news article.
- Synomym: “Synomym” is likely a typo and should be corrected to “Synonym.” In the context of cryptocurrencies, “Synonym” does not associate with any specific term or concept.
- Cryptocurrency: Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual form of currency that uses cryptography for secure financial transactions, control the creation of new units, and verify the transfer of assets.
- Chief Technical Officer (CTO): A Chief Technical Officer is a high-level executive responsible for overseeing and managing the technical aspects of a company or organization.
- Reserve: In the context of cryptocurrency, a reserve typically refers to the funds or assets held by a stablecoin issuer to back the value of the stablecoin and ensure its stability.
- Stablecoin: A stablecoin is a type of cryptocurrency designed to maintain a stable value by being pegged to an underlying asset, such as a reserve of fiat currency or other valuable assets.
- Asset: An asset refers to anything of value that an individual or entity owns or controls, including physical or tangible items, digital assets, or financial instruments.